Saturday, December 10, 2011

United World Colleges


Today, I'm going to speak about the United World Colleges (UWC). 
When I write in Google search: UWC and when I choose the first web, I can see the Official Web of United World Colleges. First thing that I can see is 'Who we are' and I can read: UWC schools, colleges and programmes deliver a challenging and transformative educational experience to a diverse cross section of students, inspiring them to create a more peaceful and sustainable future.
I think this experience has to be amazing, awesome,... great! I would like to be in one of this schools next year, I'm in 4ºESO and I'm going to apply for it.
There are colleges in: Wales, Italy, Holland, Norge, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Canada, the United States, Mexico, Costa Rica, China, India and Swaziland.
My favourites are Italy, Holland, Canada, Wales and Norge.

No comments:

Post a Comment