Friday, January 27, 2012

Waiting March

This morning I went to Cartagena (to the hospital Sta Lucía, it's a very nice hospital). Finally I can go to Conservatory next Monday!! My knee is better and maybe I can train athletics on March, I want to train it now!! I want to be on March now because I'll train again and...
I have applied two years in a UWC and on March I'll know if I have to go to Madrid 1st April,
I have done a work to go to Colombia and Spain on June and July with the Ruta Quetzal and the 1st week of March I'll know if I have to go to Madrid on 10th March

Because all that, I'm waiting March. I wish I were in Colombia on July, or better, I wish to were in Italy or Canada or Wales or Norge or... in any UWC studing there.







I want to train athletics now!!

                 

No comments:

Post a Comment