Thursday, March 22, 2012

Goodbye to the UWC... at the moment

Yesterday I read the UWC Spain's e.mail. It said to me that, next year, I won't study live in a UWC. It's a very sad news for me , because I'd like to go to Ruta Quetzal, but over all, I'd like to live in a UWC during next two years too much... It's true here I'm going to have an execellent life, and I'm going to be near my family and friends, but it isn't so special like a life in a UWC. I have had a good marks, but not ''Excellent'' in all.

At least, I have a year to continue dreaming, because next year I'll apply againg, of course!
I just want to wish good luck to all the selected people. You must be amazing! :)







                                            Here a motivation to apply again next year...

I wish I'd tell you in this blog next year I'm preselected to a grant (or schoolarship?) of UWC...

13 comments:

  1. Bad luck.. I haven't been preselected either. It's sad, but I'll apply again next year!
    I've also found this, I don't know if it's something you would like to do, but I don't think it's a bad idea.

    ReplyDelete
  2. http://www.aipc-pandora.org/detalles-programa/Verano%20Intercultural%20y%20Solidario%20en%20el%20extranjero%20para%20j%C3%B3venes%20%2815%20a%2018%20a%C3%B1os%29 that's it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Ellie! I alredy know there are a lot of camps and courses very interesants and the UWC is just one of them (very special, I think, but one of them). I'm searching for another camp or course like the UWC.

    Thanks for the information about Pandora camps :)
    I'm going to read everything and I'm going to "study" all the posibilities. ;)

    Good luck next year with the UWC!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree, UWC is the best one, but I just thought that maybe I could do something this summer related to the base that UWC follows.

      Good luck to you too Víctor!

      Delete
  4. Not really, I've heard about them, but I haven't really looked. Are you going to apply for them?
    PS: I've just read that you're from Murcia, me too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yes, I'm going to apply for them.
    PS: Really? Are you from Murcia? I'm exactly from Alhama de Murcia, do you know it?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
    2. I have to look for information about them on the internet and then see what I can do.
      PS: Of course I know it! I'm not from Murcia city either, I'm from a small town in front of La Manga, next to San Pedro del Pinatar, have you been in this area?

      Delete
    3. I have applied for it about a week ago.
      Yes, of course. I have been there, in San Pedro, in La Manga,... near San Pedro, I know Lo Pagán, El Mojón...

      Delete
  6. I haven't been able to apply for them.
    Ajá, and do you know Los Alcázares?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yes, of course that I know Los Alcazares... ;)

    ReplyDelete