Saturday, April 14, 2012

I've just applied for the UWC Camps

I have just applied for the UWC Spain Summer Camps, called "Action x change". I think it's an amazing opportunity. To pass two weeks in the UWC world must be great.

I you want to apply for the UWC Spain Summer Camps, you have to create a social proyect. My proyect is about the children healthy and the cultural exchange in my town.
If you have one of the 35 better social proyects, you'll be selected. Then, you'll pay 1300 € and you'll pass two of the better weeks in your life in Alcalá de Henares.
If you have economics problems, UWC Spain have a "grants bag" to pay you the 1300 €. 
I think it isn't cheap for two weeks, but I think that money would be very good spent.

If you want a suggestion, make a social proyect, send it and apply for the UWC Spain Summer Camps, if don't want to go then to Alcalá (because it's too expensivs or because the reason that you have) then don't go. But, at least, make a social proyect, al lot of people will be happy if you make a social proyect.

No comments:

Post a Comment