Saturday, November 26, 2011

The end of the term

We are in the end of the first term and I have a lot of exams and works to do. The next week I have 6 exams! and I'm doing the Ruta Quetzal's work, I'm doing all that and still I have time to read ''Harry Potter and the Goblet of fire'' (yes, in English, it's fantastic, isn't it?).
Today is my grandfather's birthday (he's 82 years old), the oldest person in my family, and yesterday it was the Manuel's birthday (he's 1 year old), the youngest person in my family (it's strange, isn't it?).
Finally, I want to say that this end of term it's being really wonderful, between exams, birthdays, books and films (I want to see ''The pianist'', ''The road'', and ''Sex friends''), I don't have time for the blog (I'm sorry!). I wish to write more but I promise you that in Christmas I'll write more.

No comments:

Post a Comment