Tuesday, November 15, 2011

English exam

Tomorrow I have an English exam.
In this exam, I have to learn the vocabulary of electronic equipment, because the name of this unit (the unit 2 in the book "Energy") is "Being a DJ", then we have to learn the names of the DJ's equipment. This is: record deck, CD player, headphones, mixer,... but too: play, stop, rewind, fast forward, skip back, skip forward,... It isn't very difficult!
Ah! I have to know too the famous "reported statements". It's easy, we can use 2 verbs: say and tell (with personal pronouns). In Spanish it's the same.
The last thing that we have to know is some words: gig, slim, knowledge, lyrics, lifestyle, beats, patience, tracks, atmosphere, to cue, decks and records.
It isn't a very dificult exam and I think that I can pass the exam with a 9. I think and I want it.
I will tell how I did the exam
Goodnight!

No comments:

Post a Comment