Saturday, May 12, 2012

Goodbye to Bulgaria

Yes, I know, I must apologiseto you because I haven't written since last month.
A lot of things have happened in this time! And, I haven't time to tell you everything, but of course I'm going to tell you the most important things.


I wanted to go to a summer camp in Bulgaria (to the American University in Bulgaria) to practise the English, but I can't go, why? I want to go too to a scientific university camp (here in Spain) and, before to know about the Bulgarian camp I completed the application and I chose the third week of July (and the Bulgarian camp is the first, second and third week of July). Although I could change the week that I had chosen, I forgot to change it... and yesterday I do the last exam to go to the scientific camp and I sent it. Now I can't change the week, so... goodbye to Bulgaria. I think it would be an amazing experience...
I wait I'd go to the scientific camp, because if I don't go... grrr

More news, and this is a good news. Next year I'll do the International Baccalaureat, no in a UWC, but here. I'm happy for that but I think I have to study a lot!

I'll tell you if finally I'll go to the scientific camp or what I'm going to do with the Conservatory next year...
At least I think I have grown up a lot (not in size, in mind) in this time. I think now I'm a more responsabily and self-sufficient person :) I have understanded I have to enjoy the moment, I have to think less in the future... I have to carpe diem

:)

4 comments:

  1. Hi jaja, sorry to bother you again, but i've just entered the blog to see if you knew something about the International Baccalaureates and there they were, you have just posted something about them! Can you tell me how to do it and where, please? Thanks Victor!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Ellie!
      Really in Murcia there are just two school with International Baccalaureate, the Alfonso X in Murcia (capital city) and in the Juan de la Cierva y Codorniú in Totana. I live in Alhama, so I'm going to go to Totana (I don't know if you know this city/town)
      I want more information can go to his schools or: http://www.juandelacierva.org/joomla/index.php
      http://www.iesalfonsox.com/
      You're welcome!

      Delete
    2. "I want more information..." no!! I want to say "If you want more..."

      :)

      Delete
  2. Thanks Victor! And ''congrats'' (like my english family would say) for getting in the UWC camps, that's great :)

    ReplyDelete