Tuesday, July 24, 2012

The return...

Yes, sorry...  I have been a lot of time without write here... I'm so sorry! But I'm here again and I have a lot of subjects to write about!

I have been the UWC Spain SummerProgramme called "Action x Change" and it has been awesome. I have been too in the Spanish Scientifics Camps, in Santiago de Compostela, working in a project about the most energetic particles of the Universe, it was not so awesome like Action x Change but it was really great too.
I have passed a very beautiful start-of-summer and I wish the rest of the summer were so excited too! :)
Now, I have a lot of free time and this summer I'm going to write here so much... About my new socal project, about others projects, about loads of wonderful things. They are son interesants.

No comments:

Post a Comment