Friday, February 10, 2012

The separation of powers and other critics

I'm sorry for the people who has come to this blog finding the photos of my Ruta Quetzal's work, but I'm really outrageous.

I'm outrageous.In special with the politicians If PSOE had ruined us, PP is not better. PP has passed some laws really outrageous, like to reduce expenses in education and health and give more money to kill animals because ''it's funny''. But that is a anecdote compared with the violation (that MAYBE we're suffring) of separation of powers. The three powers: Government, Chamber of Deputies/Senate and Justice. We knew alredy that, like PP have more that 50% of deputies and senators at Chamber of Deputies and Senate, all laws PP propose, will be pass in the Chamber of Deputies.  Then there are just two powers: Government and Justice. And now the judgement against Camps and Garzón has been finished with a very suspect result in favour of PP's minds!
Maybe it's chance, but it's really suspect. Overall if we keep in mind the wire taps, but however, the judges say there aren't evidences enough...
And the Garzón desqualification for 11 years.... It makes me see red. Are the PP's people so irritating for the investigation of the Franquismo crimes? Everything appears that... yes. Maybe because he was going to find guilties and, before he found a guilty, they disqualify Garzón and they prohibit the investigation continues...

Don't misunderstant me, I'm not of PSOE, no way! (tehir deep reduces in education and health and the ''so nice present'' they give to us make me see red too. Yes, constructors and bankers have had a lot of fault too...). And if I'm crtizing to PP now it's because they're are the new government and in 2 months they have made me see red loads of times.

I think I can say to the politiciens: WE HAVE HAD ENOUGH OF YOU ALREDY!
We only can to shout in front of TV or to write in blogs like this, but if a politicien read this for chance, I'm sure this article makes the politicien laugh...

Apart of minds of everyone, I'm happy because I can write an article so difficult like this in English!!

No comments:

Post a Comment