Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Listening Tchaikovsky

At this moment, I'm listening Sérénade mélancolique in B minor for violin and orchestra (it's a such a beautiful sérénade, you should listen to it). I'm not in the school because  today I don't have school, so I'm writing another article.

When my family read "Seapations of powers and other critics", they told me they were really surprised, they didn't heard me to critic the politicians (or they didn't want to heard me) but like they said they were surprised, I'm going to get used to them.
Now, I don't have so much time (tomorrow I have a difficult biology exam), so I'm writing about the education in Spain (I'm going to write about that because I don't want to critic any ideology, all governments have the same fault).
If there're something in Spain we can be satisfied it's our education. We have here one of the better educations. Spanish doctors, philosophers, physics, mathematics, biologists, writers, (even sportsman and sportswoman, jajaja, in spite of Canal+ France said)... are the best. The pupil here, when he finishes his studies, he's very well-educated and highly-trained, but when he finishes his studies (after 6 years in the primary school, 4 in the secondary school, 2 in the high-school, 5 in the university, masters, courses, doctorates,... and there aren't work to him here, there aren't jobs to him... (normally is there are jobs, the jobs are really bad payed). Then, what can he do? Easy, travel to abroad, and work there. With his preparation in other contries all factories want you! But here there're not works.
It's a really strong problem because with your taxes you're paying the public educations, the public grants, the public schoolarships,... his education. And when he's ready to make progress Spain, he travel to work in the abroad (to make progress other contry, leave Spain behind other contries like it), but it isn't his fault! It's because he can't find any work here...
I don't say that politicians fault, I wouldn't know how to solve this problem. Just the opposite! I think they're doing good that. We have a very good education here, and we make very higher-trainer professionals. We only have to make good works... 


 
Here the Tchaikovsky's Sérénade mélancolique

No comments:

Post a Comment