Thursday, February 23, 2012

The murderer of PowerPoint

Today I have done my first presentation with Prezi, a new (for me) programme to do presentations. It's more dinamic than PowerPoint and it's more cool. It's simply better.

I don't try out the Apple's presentations programme, but I have tried out the Microsoft's presentations programme and OpenOffice's presentation programme yet and I can (no, must) tell you that you should try out Prezi. Write "Prezi" on Google search and the first result is his web page, or better... Click here: http://prezi.com/index/ Go into this page and do some presentations... It's awesome! I'm going to suprise my friends on tuesday (I have to do a presentation about evola fever) I'm going to be their idol, their god...

That's all, don't forget, try it out!

No comments:

Post a Comment